bondage

Manbound Silicone Cuffs by Sportsheets Review #sexpertapproved

Manbound Silicone Cuffs by Sportsheets Review #sexpertapproved

Bottom line: Manbound's silicone cuffs are a great alternative to traditional or cheap fuzzy cuffs. I love their simple unique design and the silicone material has a surprising amount of benefits. As long as you don't mind that the cuffs can be removed by the wearer, this is a fantastic and well-priced option for beginners and more experienced kinksters. Beginners and casual players might find these cuffs to be especially accessible. 

LTASEX is funded by you. Help keep it running.

Monthly Donation Amount

Single Donation via PayPal

DONATE VIA PATREON
Patreon Logo

BDSM Safety

BDSM Safety

Safety is one third of good BDSM practice. The rest is sane and conSensual. The desire to have consent from our partner(s) is what separates BDSM from abuse. BDSM safety can be broken down into four parts: safe words, limits, communication and not being an asshole; let’s start with safe words.

LTASEX is funded by you. Help keep it running.

Monthly Donation Amount

Single Donation via PayPal

DONATE VIA PATREON
Patreon Logo

Dumb Domme: Why I Fucking Love Rope Bondage

Dumb Domme: Why I Fucking Love Rope Bondage

Of course, the best thing about rope bondage is the end result. Seeing a lover's body crisscrossed with rope is so-fucking-hot. In my mind, there is nothing more beautiful than a man unburdened of his strength, rendered helpless, bent and bound according to my wishes. Nothing is hotter than a man who is eager to give me control, and nothing turns me on quite like taking it.

LTASEX is funded by you. Help keep it running.

Monthly Donation Amount

Single Donation via PayPal

DONATE VIA PATREON
Patreon Logo

How to Find Your Kinks and Fetishes

How to Find Your Kinks and Fetishes

When it comes to finding your kinks, fetishes and what turns you on in general, it’s all about experimentation. You’ve got to try lots of different combinations before you’ll find what skeets your jizz.

Normally, when you’re exploring things, you go outside yourself but, in this case, you need to look inside. The one thing you need to know about kinks is that they're all in your head. That means, in order to find them, you've got to get all inception in this bitch. 

LTASEX is funded by you. Help keep it running.

Monthly Donation Amount

Single Donation via PayPal

DONATE VIA PATREON
Patreon Logo

What is BDSM?

7349449-12461966-thumbnail.jpg

This is a question I get often and the answer is simple. BDSM is an acronym that stands for Bondage Dominance Sadism & Masochism. It is a very popular subset of sexuality that deals with physical and mental restraint, dominance and submission, as well as exploring pain as it corresponds to pleasure.

When you mention BDSM people often get an image of a latex clad gimp chained to the ceiling of someone’s basement. That type of extreme play is reserved for only the top 5% of dedicated BDSMers. The other 95% plays within more common barriers. Those include handcuffs, spanking, rough sex, blindfolds and other sensory deprivation.

Though you may think it’s a very rare sexual activity, BDSM is actually quite common. A 1953 study by by Alfred Kinsey found that 95% of people had been bitten erotically. A separate study by Walter Lowe (1983) found that 28% of people had experimented with bondage. I would venture to bet that you have had an experience, maybe without realizing it.

Keep asking me questions!

Five years, more than 700 blogs, 50 videos, 40 podcasts, 3 events, 2 ebooks and 1 directory - LTASEX is a self-funded labor of love. If you get value out of LTASEX, consider tossing a couple bucks this way. Your donations help ease the burden on my slender pockets and allow me to spend more time working on new content for you.

Thank you for your continued support!

Montly Donation via PayPal

Monthly Donation Amount

Single Donation via PayPal

DONATE VIA PATREON
Patreon Logo

LTASEX is funded by you. Help keep it running.

Monthly Donation Amount

Single Donation via PayPal

DONATE VIA PATREON
Patreon Logo